Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Things That Happened in March:

Okay, catching up a LOT! Here's the first of many updates. I'm going to try to catch up month by month. Until I catch up, I'm going to kind of bullet point it.

:-)

Here are some things that happened in March:

* Eric laughed out loud on purpose for the first time. I was "getting" his hand and he kept putting it up for me to get. Then he'd giggle and squeal!

* We bought a new car! Well, we leased a Honda Accord, anyway. It's SO nice to drive a new car, and not have to worry about things going wrong.

* Peter and I had our first night away together since the baby was born. My mom and Brian watched Eric for us while we had a fabulous late dinner and drinks and stayed at a lovely hotel for the night. It was hard to be away from the baby, but really good for us to have a worry-free night!

* Eric rolled over front to back!

*Eric got his first cold, poor baby. He was stuffy, yet had a runny nose, a cough, and had an occasional higher temp. I was up almost all night with him one night, just listening to him cough and breathe. I felt so bad for him. We went to the doctor, but it was just a cold he had to get through!











No comments:

Post a Comment