I'm going to save the big baby updates for Monday (we'll be at 28 weeks then, and will have a new picture), but I thought I'd write a little about all the big changes that have been going on since my last updates!
Peter has officially passed the bar exam in Iowa! We just found out on Tuessday, and his swearing-in ceremony is this coming Monday (which also coordinates with the start of our third trimester!). He has been at his job at Heidman Law Firm for almost a month now, and he really likes it there. Everyone has been so helpful and friendly, he's been given a ton of work, and he's finally happy to be actually getting paid to do legal work, as opposed to the other way around! I am sure he's going to be very happy there.
We moved into our townhome in North Sioux City, SD on Labor Day weekend, with the help of several family and friends! Thanks so much to all who helped! Since then, I've been concentrating on slowly unpacking and getting things put away. Also, it's been great to be able to keep up with laundry and dishes and cook in my own kitchen again! We've tried out some of the local restaurants, the local farmers' market, and other stores/businesses, have found a couple that we really enjoy, and are settling in to a nice little routine. Bosley transitioned into life in his new home extremeley well -- it's as though nothing changed! He's making friends with some of the local dogs and is having fun exploring his new surroundings.
I'll update with photos when we've got stuff up on the walls and things a little more put away. I'm really anxious to get to that point, because then, we can start working on the nursery!
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment