Thursday, September 16, 2010

Babymoon!

I know I'm behind on the updating, so I'm going to break it down into a few posts. I'll start with our babymoon, which we took in early August, just after our third anniversary and after Peter took the bar exam.

We went to Duluth, MN for a week. We stayed at the beautiful Firelight Inn, in the Northwoods Suite, a cozy little room with a jacuzzi tub. The innkeepers were really wonderful and brought us a hot (and enormous) breakfast in bed every morning!


We spent a bunch of time exploring Duluth, and also took a trip up the north shore to Grand Marais and to some of the parks and hiking trails. It was a really romantic time for us. We ate great food, watched movies, took bubble baths, read, and just enjoyed each other. I know we'll always remember the last big trip we took together before so many big life changes! Here are some pictures from the trip:
















No comments:

Post a Comment