Saturday, August 7, 2010

Dreaming

In the time that I have been pregnant, I've only had two baby related dreams.

The first was about naming the baby. I had a dream that we actually had twin girls and we named them Lafawnda and Laquecia. A week later, when people were coming to visit the babies, they asked us what we were thinking and how could we name our daughters that (I should mention that I have nothing against those names...but they probably wouldn't really *fit* our children). By the time we realized our mistake, there was a law passed that we couldn't change the babies' names after a week had passed since they were born. I had that dream right around when Peter and I more seriously started discussing names...so no big surprise.

LAST NIGHT, though, I had a very realistic, serene, peaceful, lovely dream about a little baby girl, home two days after birth. I was feeding her and she was eating so well. Then, Peter took her to burp her. She cried at first, but calmed down with Daddy comforting her. It was a happy and sweet moment, and I can't get over how real it felt. I woke up so happy and glowing with it. I just can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment