Sunday, January 9, 2011

Some more pictures

If you're checking in for the first time due to our Christmas cards, welcome! I'm keeping this (as frequently as I can) as more of a journal for ourselves on all the things we're experiencing through parenting, but also will occasionally update what's going on in the rest of our lives. However, we're really enjoying having Eric be our main focus right now. :-) Oh, and don't worry. Our son isn't as sad as he looks in the birth announcement. It was just the only picture with his eyes open that we had when we printed them up. Here are a few more recent pictures:




Eric got his first real bath last night. Despite his face in this picture, he actually really liked it once he was used to it.









He also got his first (breastmilk) bottle the other day. He took it well and hasn't rejected Mama in FAVOR of the bottle, yet, so I think this part of it will go pretty smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment